Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Details of My Night




       So last night was action packed at the least. Erin and I were finally about to settle in for the night at around 9:30. We were home and changed into our pajamas. Then suddenly I got a text that invited me bowling and I couldn't turn that offer down. So I invited Erin to come along and we went to the AMF bowling ally and bowled for a little bit. We stayed there with Carlos and his cousins until around 10:30. Erin was in love with one of his cousins which is completely understandable because he was gorgeous. After we were done bowling, Carlos suggested that we go to Buffalo Wild Wings so off we went while his cousins continued to bowl. There we got some wings and fries and had an overall good time but didn't leave until at least 11:30. Then Carlos said that he needed a ride home. He told us he lived by miller park near
60th street
, he was wrong. We ended up on Hawley road lost and low on gas. He had no clue where we were and neither did we. Suddenly Erin remembered that she has a GPS on her phone so she pulled that out and we went to find a gas station which was about a mile away. When we got to the gas station Erin handed Carlos her phone and told him to type his address in. After that everything got much simpler. Apparently he lives by Chili’s, which would have made getting to his house much easier if he had said so in the first place. We finally dropped him off at about 12:15. By then we were beyond tired and just wanted to go home and sleep. When we got home it was 12:30 but I suddenly remember that I had to do my Advanced Composition homework. I quickly read the chapter and took notes. I was dead after that and laid down to pass out.  

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I always enjoy those completely unorganized and fly-by-the-seat-of-our-pants kind of nights. Sounds like a good time though! However, describe Carlos ;D

    ReplyDelete